Thursday, August 11, 2005

Some Liberal Sattire...


May not be the official political borders. But it does (very) accurately plot the "political" borders. (H.E.R.B.)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I love this comic. :) (56k warning) (biggercheese.com)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I hate SUV's. (56k warning) (nataliedee.com)

"...and commutes to work on the highway. I live alone so of course I needed a car that could seat 12 and is equipped to drive across Arctic tundra. It just makes me feel better!"
-- Grand Theft Auto III (PS2)

So true, and ties in with the sattire above!


This is just funny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I'm impressed!
I have a website Wedding Photos Northampton. It pretty much covers Wedding Photos Northampton related stuff.
Come have a look :-)

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home