Monday, February 07, 2005

Google Rules My Life!

I’ve just had an epiphany; everything I use on my computer has been made by Google. From Google desktop search to Gmail, Google has total power over me. In fact, the only things I don’t use that have been made by those geniuses at the Google Labs are my browser (Firefox) and OS (Windows XP).

I use Google for search (local, web, images, and my computer), email, RSS, shopping, news, translations, photo management, chat, blogging, and directions. I’m sure my complete and utter dependence on Google will further extend itself into my life. I’ve caught wind of them having a registrar service? Even a browser!! What’s next? A Google OS?!? You can see that Google does rule ALL of our lives. You can’t turn around without hearing about “IPO” this, or “bigger than Ebay” that. Pretty soon, they’ll probably take over the world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google is building a giant AI (artificial intelligence), and they'e using our blogs to to teach it human thought patterns; our pictures to teach it what visual stimuli work; Froogle to teach it what we'll pay for, etc. Have you seen Keyhole? They're spying on us too.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mana! Tusi jenera, tu sabla, nelara mala. Google si J'Nayageech! Kristof keta thazaga! Orkha Kristof, orkha kristof! Tusi bo morshta ahta sabla . Sumishraka Firefox ploi XP. DU KEKRINA!

Rafala,
Oytionoyx Tha Septenyta

SUKETA PASHEYTA TULA!!!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home