Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ben, Brendan, and Michael

These three people have been diverse and interesting enough to warrant a post exclusively about them (it may also be because they asked me to write about them…) They bring many… fascinating subjects to a conversation. *Though not all of the things I write about them will be so optimistic.*

Ben.

Ah, what can I say about Ben? Liberal, rhythmic, what’s not to love? His mystique precedes him, I must admit. Perhaps his appetite for confrontation is a bit too vehement. I think he’s quite vocal when it comes to politics. Bush bashing is good; but he can be brash about it.

Brendan.

We all love him, such a charming, quick-witted young man. Vulgar at times, he liberally peppers… colorful language in his conversations. You can always expect Brendan to be immodest with his opinions.

Michael.

Perhaps I should say, first and foremost, that Michael has many facets to his personality. He loves the West Wing, I think, and his parents are apparently avid censors. He always chimes in with comments and opinions of his own while we're talking. Why, I don’t know what we’d do without good ‘ole Michael’s 2 cents.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brendan : ) said...

thanks for the compliment about ME kristof

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Michael with hot fudge and sprinkles

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^^^mason wrote that too.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home